The race starts and ends in Jackson Park, just south of the Museum of Science and Industry, and runs on a closed Lake Shore Drive. Learn more about the race here.
Read the recaps from the Chicago Running Bloggers who ran the Chicago Half in 2012.
- Subscribe to ChicagoRunningBloggers.com via RSS or email.
- Like Chicago Running Bloggers on Facebook
- Follow Chicago Running Bloggers on Twitter
- Circle Chicago Running Bloggers on Google+
- Share a link to this post on Facebook (tag the CRB page)
- Share a link to this post on Twitter (tag @ChiRunBlogs)
- Share a link to this post on Google+ (tag +Chicago Running Bloggers)
- Share a link to this post on your blog
- Share a link to this post on DailyMile
A winner will be selected on Friday, June 21!