- Kim ran the Cherry Tree 10 Miler Relay in NYC
- Dan aka Cubicle Dad PR'd at the Austin Marathon
- Kelsey at Ready Set Feast wants you to love your body
- Emily at Out and About feels privileged just to be able to run at all, regardless of pace
- Amanda aka TooTallFritz compares the Saucony Glide 4 vs 5
- Maggie aka MagMileRunner reviews RelaxReflect clothing
- Red Runs needs help getting her motivation back
New blogs added:
Check "Blog List" above for the complete list (thus far) of Chicago Running Bloggers!
- Get 10% off your order at SparklySoul.com by using the coupon code MagMileRunner. And 15% of those sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
- Injinji is offering 15% off their performance weight socks, and if you use the code TRY20TWEET you can get an additional 20% off the original price. Plus free shipping on orders over $50.
- Running Warehouse is offering up to 50% off certain shoes: men's | women's
- 40% off your entire order at Active Bands with code 1200fans (ends today)
Thanks for the shotout! I need to go check out the other links :)ReplyDelete